The annual Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo is in Fort Worth from January 16 through February 7, 2015.
The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo is held at the World's Original Indoor Rodeo® and is the nation's oldest livestock show. This 118-year old event features over 22,000 head of world-class livestock on exhibit and professional rodeo shows that are exciting for the whole family to spectate. The Stock Show also offers educational exhibits, shopping, live music, carnival activities, food, and more. Experience this event at the Will Rogers Memorial Center where where you can find 'rock, stock & barrel Western heritage', family entertainment and lasting education each January through February in Fort Worth.
Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo brings you Rock, Stock & Barrel excitement including:
- All Western Parade in downtown Fort Worth
- Cowboys of Color Rodeo
- 36 action-packed rodeo performances
- World-class livestock shows
- Kid-friendly exhibits and carnival midway
- Live entertainment at the Coors Rodeo Roadhouse
- "Moo-seum Experience" presented by Central Market
- Several blocks worth of shopping