We'll take care of you. All you have to do is have fun and enjoy your stay.
- Free Wireless Basic Internet Access in Lobby, Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- 24-Hour Fitness Facility
- Valet Parking (in the parking garage) $28 per night with in and out privileges
- Self Parking Lot (on Calhoun St.) $22 per night
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Storage
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Free High-Speed Internet Access in Business Center
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Golf Course Nearby
- Braille Elevators
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Internet Based Printing Service Provided in Business Center
- Lobby Workstations
- Ice Machine
- Cash Machine (ATM)
- Wheelchair Access
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Vending Machine
- Gift Shop
- 24-Hour Business Center
- VIP Floor/Club Lounge
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
Firearms Policy: No Firearms of Any Kind
- The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
- Our hotel premises are private property. This hotel PROHIBITS any person from carrying any firearm in any manner onto the hotel premises. Any firearms carried onto the hotel premises must be surrendered to hotel security for safekeeping. This policy applies to all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun.
- Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises.
- An exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.No exemption to this policy is provided for private persons; even for those persons otherwise licensed and permitted to carry a firearm openly or concealed under local, state, or federal law.